If youβ€™ve β€?held outβ€? for the best labeling tool with PC Connectivity, feast your eyes (and rest your fingers) on RHINO 6000. Installers tell us the three things they want from a labeling tool are β€?EASY, EASY and EASY.β€?
So go ahead β€“ load and unload label cassettes without hesitation. Use the generously-sized LCD to create, edit and preview multiple labels without breaking a sweat.
If you do, our labels resist solvents, UV, moisture, harsh temperatures and, yes, even smearing. For high-end installations and the highest level of satisfaction, RHINO 6000 is built for the long haul β€“ and to please you every step of the way.
RHINO 6000 Features & Benefits:
- Exclusive Hot Keys eliminate guesswork, complicated menus and offer fast and easy formatting of commonly used label types including wire wraps, flags, patch panel labels, vertical labels and more.
- Over 250 easy-to-find, pre-programmed industry terms and symbols for saving time and standardizing labeling jobs.
- Prints six different bar codes (Code 39, Code 128, UPC A, UPC E, EAN 8, EAN 13)
- Stores 1000+ custom labels, including industry terms, graphics, logos and symbols, for on-demand printing at worksites.
- Intuitive graphical interface lets you create, edit and preview multiple labels on the large backlit LCD display
- Built-in wizards allow simple yet advanced serialized labels
- One-touch powered cutter and cassette ejection system
- Uses thermal transfer print technology β€“ no ink is needed!
- Quick-charge lithium-ion rechargeable battery and on-screen battery life indicator
- Integrated impact bumper protects against accidental falls
- ABC Keyboard
Uses 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 19mm, and 24mm RHINOPRO labels
The RhinoPRO 6000 Kit includes:
- Rugged carry case
- RhinoPRO 6000 printer
- Rhino CONNECT software
- 1 x 24mm flexible nylon label cassette (Black on White)
- 1 x 9mm Vinyl RhinoPRO label cassette
- Li-ION Rechargeable battery pack
- AC power adapter
- User Manual
- Registration Card
- USB Cable