The latest invention from edding carries on where acrylic markers stop.
With two different-sized tips, you can create a completely unique acrylic painting experience by pressing the tube-like body.
With two different-sized nozzles, the paste can be applied and used in any quantity you wish.
Applied alone, you can bring plasticity to your work of art.
It is also possible to use the paint with a brush.
The possibilities are endless!
- Acrylic 3D double liner for unique effects and painting on dark and light surfaces
- Ideal for materials like canvas or painting paper
- The double-ended tube has two nozzles with a stroke width of 2-3 mm and 5-10 mm
- The acrylic 3D double liner contains highly pigmented, permanent and mixable acrylic paint in artist quality
- The colours can be combined with the colours of the edding 5200 permanent sprays
- Color: Black
- Shape of nib: nozzle
- Stroke width: 2-3 mm, 5-10 mm
- Low odour
- Neutral smell
- Wear resistant
- Innovatively designed tube with two different-sized nozzles for unique painting techniques
- Ready to use
- Use by simply pressing on the tube-like body (no brush needed)
- Easy and clean to use for uncomplicated, spontaneaous creativity
- Wide range of brilliant colours
- Foil seal ensures the product is unused when purchased
- Made in Germany
- High-quality brand product
- Before use, break the capβ€™s tamperproof seal along the perforated line
- Remove the cap
- Gently press the tubelike body untill the acrylic paint comes out
- Do not use if both lids are off
- Store at room temperature (5-30 Β°C)